Pathways to Healing
Gregory V. Wilson, D. Min.
Minister of the Unitarian Universalist Church of
Pastoral Counselor with offices in
Pt Saint Lucie, West Melbourne, and Vero Beach,
Fellow, American Association of Pastoral Counselors
Call for appointment: (772) 486-4029; or e-mail.
Dr. Wilson ...
- sees individuals and couples for short or long-term
counseling, including pre-marital counseling
- helps clients use spiritual resources for growth and healing
- offers workshops and workbooks on topics including Anger and
Resentment, Spiritual Growth, Codependency, Relationships, and
- sees individuals for depression, anxiety, loss of meaning, job
stress, trauma-recovery, anger, intimacy issues, as well as
and professional development.
- sees couples for communication problems, marital discord, loss
romance, blending families.
- works on a sliding scale.
More information on Pastoral
Counseling can be found here
(AAPC.org - website of the American Association of Pastoral
More information on Rev. Gregory's work can be found here
Counseling at UU Church of Brevard)
My philosphy of therapy
Click here to Search our site